Undergoing the Wafid Medical (formerly known as GAMCA Medical) test is mandatory for candidates who wish to secure a visa for employment or residence in GCC countries. Candidates can book Wafid online medical appointments by visiting the official website of Wafid or by hiring Gamca online service. Online registration and appointment for Wafid Medical takes only 30 minutes to complete.
Importantly remember that you do not need to pay anyone extra for an online appointment. Because Wafid(Gamca) collects medical appointment fees online only.
Once you get the medical examination done, you will get the report online within 2 to 4 days. You can check the report yourself through the steps we are going to discuss below. Take a look at the quick guide to check Wafid’s medical condition online,
- Visit the official site of Wafid(Gamca) Medical Center.
- Keep your passport number safe. You can check the status of your medical report either with your passport number and nationality or with your GCC slip number (generated after a successful booking for a Wafid online medical appointment).
- If you go with your passport number and nationality, you will be asked to enter an image code. Once you provide the code correctly on the specific box, you have to click on the “Generate” button.
- Next, you will be directed to a new page where you can view the Wafid GCC Online Medical Test Report/Result.
- Just below the medical report, you will get three options – Close, PDF and Print. Either click the Print button to download a copy of the report to print or click the PDF button to get a copy of the report on your device in PDF format.
Note: Candidates must go to the centre where they completed the medical examination in order to get the report.
A physical copy of the detailed report will be required for further processing and the report (FIT report only) remains valid for 90 days from the date of report generation.
3 Types of Wafid Medical Report Status
As we all know it is difficult to pass GAMCA/Wafid Medical Exam in one go. Thus, medical reports vary depending on the health condition of every individual and come with statuses like fit, unfit or retest.
- Fit Status: Candidates who are physically fit in all aspects (declared by GAMCA or GCCHMC) generally obtain ‘Fit Status’ on their valid medical report.
- Unfit Status: Candidates who are declared unfit for Wafid Medical hardly get a chance to get a GCC National Visa in future. Candidates who are diagnosed with Chest Sore, TB or HIV are not approved to obtain FIT status in Gamca/Wafid.
- Re-test condition: Candidates who have been asked for a valid medical re-test may have minor health issues. Therefore, they are asked to do the same test after 6 months.
We hope that after this information you can check your valid medical report. Contact Wafid(Gamca) Online Medical Center for additional information regarding Wafid’s online medical appointments or report status.